Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Reading List Update

So, I've knocked off 6 books in the month of June... not too bad.
That leaves me with this list if I don't add anything else to it!

1 eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
2 breaking dawn by Stephenie Meyer
3 Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
4 Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
5 Mistress of the Art of Death
6 Hello Goodbye by Emily Chenoweth
7 The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
8 Not the German's Alone: A Son's Search
9 Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz
10 The Shack by William P. Young
11 Little Heathens
12 3rd Angel
13 The Condition
14 Mind's Eye
15 Secrets to Happiness
16 The Girl She Used to Be
17 The Pretend Wife
18 Die For You
19 The Visibles
20 The bin Ladens
21 The Sisters Antipodes
22 Hummingbirds
23 Days of Summer
24 The Outliers
25 All He Ever Wanted by Anita Shreve
26 Sea Glass by Anita Shreve
27 Little Bee by Chris Cleave
28 The Help by Kathryn Stockett

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are organized enough to know what books you are going to read this summer. I have an open staircase and have piled books up the length of the first set of stairs. I find I grab one off the top and have to dig a little so I don't forget what is on the bottom.

    Tuesday I went to the library and picked one book: Three Fates, by Nora Roberts. It was over 400 pages and I read it in 24 hours since I was on vacation. Sometimes it's hard to return the "real world" when you get so immersed in the world you are reading about.

    ReplyDelete