Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake!!


Wow, it's hard to believe my youngest turned 14 years old today. Blake had a few friends spend the night. They had a bonfire, played video games, and eventually went to sleep out in the camper. This morning they woke fairly early and started in on the video games. Mike made them breakfast and then they headed to the paintball park.
They seem to have a lot of fun when they go paintballing sp?? ... I'm staying home and diving into a good book curled up on the couch while it storms outside. The idea of being shot at with a paintball gun doesn't sound very appealing to me. Especially when I see the welts that the boys come home with. Looks like it hurts!

Below is a picture of Blake and his friends.



Blake and his birthday cake.



Here is a picture of one of his birthday presents. He wanted a pair of Chuck Taylors that he designed. Unfortunately they won't be here for another 3-4 weeks since I didn't realize how long they take to make them! These are not the exact ones, (I could't figure out how to get a pic of the ones he designed...) I'll post when the shoes actually arrive and can take my own pic of them. He ordered a size 10. I can't believe how big his feet are getting. He has bigger feet than the rest of us!



Well, Blake, I hope you have the best birthday yet! You are a very special person and I love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment