Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thing 9: Online Books/Cataloguing & Misc

I signed up for LibraryThing and my username is ambermulnix. I added the gadget to my blog. These are the next four books on my summer reading list. I like how it had a list of recommendations for me. I'm always looking for a good book to read.

My dad, husband, and boys left Friday morning for a week long fishing trip to Canada. I heard from them on Saturday night that they were already catching Walleye and Northern and eating them for lunch. I bought each of them a camera for their trip and hope they are taking many pictures! I'll post pics when they return.

I am keeping busy with things to do around the house. Gong to try and tackle the bathroom this week. It needs a nice face lift. New curtain rod, curtain, rugs, paint, and towels. Here is a picture of my new shower curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment