Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thing 8 - YouTube

Going to the Great Jones County Fair next week with my Aunt Joyce to see Lady Antebellum. Have never seen them before and LOVE their music. Don't actually have tickets since they sold out so quickly, but will try to find someplace to sit and enjoy the music. Wish us LUCK!!

For only the $10 it takes to get in the gate, you can still have a great view of Lady Antebellum or any of the other Grandstand Acts at the 2010 Great Jones County Fair. With our big new stage , the free hillside grass seating is now an even better deal than it was in the past, just in time for YOU to come and enjoy the 2010 Great Jones County Fair!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I was just talking about this show this morning! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky to have been at the fair before the flooding took place. It's a different story there today.

    I'm excited to see that you'll be hosting an exchange student. That's great. I'll be checking in with you for updates.

    It's obvious you've been blogging for awhile. Your blogspot is pretty detailed. I'm jealous...but I'll figure it all out in time.

    ReplyDelete