Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thing 13 - Looks like I made it!!!

I have really enjoyed taking part in the Web 2.0 experience. One of the best things about it was that I could do it on my own time and didn't have another meeting or class that I needed to be at... especially during the summer. Thank you to Lisa for all of your hard work in putting this together and of course the great prizes!!! (I hope I win!! Marie, please please draw my name!!!)

Now that I have created my blog and have been posting a bit here and there my plan is to continue blogging. One of the main topics will be blogging about our foreign exchange student from Ghana. He has been living with us since August 11 and will be here through the end of the school year.



Welcome to the United States of America Mordecai!


Wordle: Wordle Blog

1 comment: